MDI Group is a premier IT workforce solutions provider with more than 25 years of expertise in finding “best fit” IT talent for mid-sized to Fortune 500 clients. We have established relationships with our clients and work directly with the hiring managers. Why MDI Group?...You can expect that we will learn what is most important to you in your job search and match that to the needs of our clients. We offer career coaching and resume services, skills certifications, interview preparation skills, health benefits and a 401K plan. We are currently interviewing for the following contract to hire position:
Enterprise Solution Architect
Contract to Hire
Serve in a Solution Architecture capacity at an Enterprise level. Work with all development teams, business verticals, strategic planning, and project intake to advise and deliver strong financial results. Construct a variety of artifacts to effectively communicate Enterprise level road maps and blue prints to variety of audiences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Solutions and/or Enterprise Architecture.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a variety of IT roles.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in performing Solution Architecture for large and complex solutions across the enterprise.
- Must have Solution Architecture experience across the business, technology, data, application, and infrastructure domains.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, business leaders and subject matter experts using strong presentation skills.
- Strong ability to document proposed architectures including tailoring documentation to the target audience.
- Able to multi-task with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, proactive, resourceful and a demonstrated leader who is capable of being objective and both giving and taking constructive feedback.
- Experienced and skilled user of office productivity tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Knowledge in the following areas is preferred:
- Retail (including Point of Sale), Warehouse Management, End-to-End Logistics, Supply Chain, Payment Systems, eCommerce and Financial Accounting Systems.
- Relational databases, NoSQL, data architecture, data warehouse, MDM, ETL, RMS, ODS and Informatica.
- Microservices, ESB (such as MuleSoft), SOA, BPM, batch, multiplatform, sensitive data (PII and PCI), high availability, queues, exception management and asynchronous solutions.
- Centralized, distributed, n-tier, middleware, web, mobile and cloud (including AWS) architectures.
- SDLC including Agile and Waterfall.
- SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Serverless computing such as AWS Lambda, Microsoft Azure Functions or Google Cloud Functions.
- REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Docker, Jenkins, Git, JIRA, DevOps, CI/CD and UML.
- Security (including OAuth 2.0 and Okta) and Networking.
- Customer journey mapping, user experience and process improvement.
- Design patterns, both application and enterprise.
- RFP/RFI experience – creating, scoring, vendor review and selection.
- Negative testing approaches and automated testing.
- TOGAF or similar.
See our new look and learn why more than 25 years of IT focus makes MDI Group different at www.mdigroup.com!
Role: Software Development
140000.00 Per Hour
Job Order Number: