MDI Group is a premier IT workforce solutions provider with more than 25 years of expertise in finding “best fit” IT talent for mid-sized to Fortune 500 clients. We have established relationships with our clients and work directly with the hiring managers. Why MDI Group?...You can expect that we will learn what is most important to you in your job search and match that to the needs of our clients. We offer career coaching and resume services, skills certifications, interview preparation skills, health benefits and a 401K plan. We are currently interviewing for the following contract to hire position:
3-month contract to hire
Dallas, TX (downtown)
- 5+ years as Agile Team Coaching.
- Serves as a Scrum Expert providing coaching and oversight to multiple Scrum teams.
- Assesses progress, identifies issues, organizes coaching sessions, and provides recommendations, as necessary.
- As needed this non-practitioner role actively works within teams to correct significant issues with Agile execution.
- Utilizes Agile/Scrum best practices, standards, and guidelines.
- Utilizes a highly-proficient blend of people skills, methodology and process knowledge, and technical understanding to influence teams in support of their working objectives.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Relational database query design, development, and performance tuning experience is required.
- Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a big plus.
- Facilitates the efforts of multiple Scrum teams and the broader organization to effectively employ Agile/Scrum practices in order to increase customer satisfaction and maximize product delivery and value.
- Works as an advisor, coaching the team on how to adapt their methodology to the environment.
- Acts as an effective change agent, improving scrum practices and delivering higher quality, higher value software more efficiently.
- Identifies people and process issues and actively contributes to the creation and execution of new solutions.
- Trains and coaches all scrum team members, clarifying roles and responsibilities and offering motivation and support, as necessary.
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the teams and organization, and coaches the team(s) to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Helps set up the Agile COE within the organization with Agile best practices.
- Stays well-informed with best practices and helps with their implementation at the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned. May have formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides assistance such as technical guidance, code review, and/or training to coworkers.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance and/or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification is required.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – Scrum Alliance and/or Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification is preferable.
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) is preferable.
See our new look and learn why more than 25 years of IT focus makes MDI Group different at www.mdigroup.com!
Role: Project Management
75.00 Per Hour
Job Order Number: